Sunday, September 27, 2009

Math adventures

Maggie had the opportunity to learn some more new math with Peter. They learned another unit and now she has worksheets to do for me tomorrow.

She also wrote a book report on the book, Maggie's Dare. It may be the first book she has ever read all the way through. I had to really keep on her to finish this book as she is not one to read books all the way through voluntarily. She kept saying it didn't interest her that much, but amazingly, once she got halfway through the book, she couldn't wait to see how it was going to end.

I also have a science worksheet on my desk to grade. I will have to look at the answer key to double check the answers, but it appears that she got most of them right. She is currently studying human anatomy.

I'm hoping her Switched on Schoolhouse program will arrive before the end of the week so she can begin working on it by October 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment